1. For students from college affiliating to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- The prescribed form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office either personally or by post.
- The admission granted by the college is provisional, until it is confirmed by the university.
- It is mandatory to submit a copy of any of the following proof of permanent address of the Mother/ Father/ Legal Guardian of the applicant – (a) Electricity Bill (b) Telephone Bill (c) Driving License (d) Ration Card (e) Passport (f) Voter’s Identity Card.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Minimum 80 % attendance in each subject is compulsory as per University of Pune rules.
- All admissions and cancellations of admission and refund of fees shall be as per the norms of University of Pune.
- Reservation for backward Category candidates will be as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
2. For students from colleges affiliated to Universities other than Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Students should submit the Migration certificate from their Universities/ Boards.
- Two attested true copies of the mark sheet to be attached.
- Original L.C/T.C. and two attested true copies to be attached.
- Caste certificate / Validity / Creamy Layer certificate/ Domicile (if applicable) should be submitted along with two Xerox copies.
- It is the responsibility of the students to arrange the Eligibility certificates from University of Pune.
- Self-addressed envelope with postage for registered post to be attached.
- Foreign students seeking admission to this college should contact the International Student Centre at the University of Pune, for obtaining the Letter of Admission.
- Admissions to foreign students will be granted only after the Letter of Admission is produced.